Anchor Perfect Ten Rules
Anchor Perfect 10:
|Matches / Team||Minimum 3|
|Team Roster of||18-20 Players|
|Batting||Best 10 to Bat|
|Bowling||Best 10 to Bowl and 11 to Field (incl.1 wicket keeper)|
|Power Play Overs||Over No.1 to 3|
|Time for Each Match||75 Minutes (35 Minutes/ Innings)|
|Break Between Inns||7-10 Minutes|
|Break Between Match||10 Minutes|
|Batting||Both the innings will be played from the same end.|
|Umpire||2 On Field Umpires|
|Live Scoring||On the Sportobuddy App with Live Video|
League Rounds >> Qualifier >> Semi-Finals >> Finals
|Total Number of Matches||42|
|Total Overs / Innings||10 (Teams have to compulsory bat & field for the entire quota of 10 overs even if the target is achieved.)|
|Selection Criteria for Qualifiers||Top team from each group after League Rounds|
|Selection Criteria for Semi Finals||Winners of the 3 qualifiers and 1 lucky loser will qualify for SF on basis of highest NRR|
League Match Points
|Bonus Point||1 Point (Any team winning by the difference of 30 runs will get Bonus Point/Points)|
|Bonus Point||Any team winning by the difference of 30 runs will get Bonus Point/Points|
|No Ball||1 Run + Free Hit|
|Wide Ball||1 Run|
|Batting Pair Retires||Every Two Overs|
|Every Wicket||-5 Runs to the Batting Team Score|
|Dot ball Wickets||3 consecutive Dot balls in the same over faced by the same batsman will result in a wicket|
|Total Batsmen||Best 10 to Bat (In the Pair of 5)|
|Total Bowlers||Best 10 to Bowl & Field (Max 1 over/bowler-WK can bowl)|
|Anchor Over||All the Runs will be Multiplied by 2 and -10 runs for every wicket lost in Anchor Over. Over No.1 in the inning is compulsory Anchor Over. All the fielders to field inside the 30 yard circle.|
|At a Wicket||Whenever there is a wicket the batsman has to change the ends.|
- 10 overs of each innings must be completed within 35 minutes, 10 minutes allocated for change over between each innings
- One new ball shall be used at the start of each innings.
- Sportobuddy will be continuously be in touch with the umpires to make sure the innings are completed within 35 minutes for each innings. The decision of whether the team has caused the delay or not will be decided solely by the umpires present on the field.
- In case of slow over rate the team will lose the equivalent number of overs during their batting. Umpires will take a final call on whether there was any interference by the batting team which caused the bowling team to delay their completion of 10 overs.
- If any player who has not completed his Quota of 1 over gets injured then his over will have to bowled/completed by the substitute player only.
- A team can only play if there are minimum 10 players available on the ground. If there are less than 10 players than the opposite team will win the match by walk over and will gain points with bonus and the other team will lose one point from their tally
- The whole match will take place from one end only.
- For a Dead Ball / Wide / No Ball the bowler will have to bowl an extra delivery which is a valid delivery.
- A Bowler can bowl a maximum of 1 overs per match.
- At the instant of a delivery, there may not be more than 5 fieldsmen on the legside. & not more than 2 fielders behind the popping crease on the leg side
- For the first 3 Overs Powerplay, only two fielders are permitted to be outside the field restriction marking at the instant of delivery.
- For the remaining overs, minimum 4 fielders must be inside the field restriction area (this does not include the wicketkeeper & bowler)
- In case of teams having same number of points after league games, the teams with better net runrate will qualify for next round.
- In the event of an infringement of above mentioned field restriction rules, the umpire shall call and signal No Ball.
- Any team not present on the match day and gives a walk over to the opposite team will lose 1 point from its winning points. Also, the opposite team will be awarded the winning points along with the bonus point. (League as well as International Championship Points)
Note : In matter of doubts/issues/queries not covered by the tournament rules, the decision of the Organizing committee present on the ground will be final and binding upon all concerned as per the standard rule. Sportobuddy reserves the rights to all decisions pertaining to any issues/concerns raised during and after the tournament.