Anchor Super Fast Rules
Anchor Super Fast:
|Matches / Team||Minimum 5 ( irrespective of number of participating teams)|
|Team Roster of||18-20 Players|
|Batting||Best 8 to Bat|
|Bowling||Best 8 to Bowl and Field ( Over Arm Bowling )|
|Time for Each Match||50 Minutes (25 Minutes/ Innings)|
|Break Between Inns||5 Minutes|
|Break Between Match||5 Minutes|
|Running Runs Pitch||2/3 Pitch (As Shown in the Diagram)|
|Umpire||One On Pitch|
|Leg Umpire||Inside the Net on the Legside|
|Live Scoring||On the Sportobuddy App with Live Video|
League Rounds >> Quarter Finals >> Semi-Finals >> Finals
|Total Number of Matches||60-68|
|Total Overs / Innings||8|
|Selection Criteria for Qualifiers||Top 2 teams from each groups|
|Selection Criteria for Semi Finals||Winners of Q/F matches|
League Match Points
|Bonus Point||1 Point|
|Bonus Point||Any team winning by the difference of 30 runs will get Bonus Point/Points|
|No Ball||2 Runs + Free Hit|
|Wide Ball||2 Runs|
|Batting Pair Retires||Every Two Overs|
|Every Wicket||-5 Runs to the Batting Team Score. 3 continous dot ball by a batsman is a wicket|
|Total Batsmen||Best 8 to Bat (In the Pair of 4)|
|Total Bowlers||Best 8 to Bowl & Field (All Fielders have to Bowl including the Wicketkeeper) (Max 1 over/bowler)|
|Anchor Over||All the Runs will be Multiplied by 2|
|Anchor Over||-10 Runs to the Batting with every wicket lost|
|Anchor Over||To be decided by Bowling team between over no 3 to 5 . In case 3rd or 4th not taken then over then 5th over becomes the anchor over mandatory.|
|Declared Runs||There are declare runs (1,2,3,4,6,12) but to get the declare runs the player has to run single compulsory that means you will get
1+1=2, 3+1=4, 6+1=7
2+1=3, 4+1=5, 12+1=13
|Net Rules||When a batsman hits the ball and the ball touches the net directly and if the fielder catches the ball directly after the ball touches the net then its NOT OUT. The first point of contact with the nets will be considered as your Bonus Runs plus the running runs. Any contact with the nets henceforth in that delivery will not be counted as Bonus Runs. Eg.If the ball touches the 3 run zone and then touches the 4 run zone then 3 runs plus the running runs will be considered as runs scored. Any Over Throw runs will have to be taken by running between the wickets only. No bonus runs will be added if the ball hits the net behind the wicket keeper.( As shown in diagram ).However batsmen can take runs by running between the wickets.|
|At a Wicket||Whenever there is a wicket the batsman has to change the ends.|
|12 Runs||12 runs you get when you hit the square box which will be on the straight boundary net as specified on the ground.|
|Pitch Size||22 Yards|
|Ground Size||115 ft x 85 ft ( As shown in the diagram )|
- 8 overs of each innings must be completed within 25 minutes, 5 minutes allocated for change over between each innings
- One new ball shall be used at the start of each innings.
- There is no LBW decision in this format of the game.
- Sportobuddy will be continuously be in touch with the umpires to make sure the innings are completed within 25 minutes for each innings. The decision of whether the team has caused the delay or not will be decided solely by the umpires present on the field
- In case of slow over rate the team will lose the equivalent number of overs during their batting. Umpires will take a final call on whether there was any interference by the batting team which caused the bowling team to delay their completion of 8 overs.
- A team can only play if there are minimum 8 players available on the ground. If there are less than 8 players than the opposite team will win the match by walk over and will gain points with bonus and the other team will lose one point from their tally
- For a Dead Ball / Wide / No Ball the bowler will have to bowl an extra delivery which is a valid delivery.
- If the ball goes out of the ground directly above the netting then batsman will be declared OUT and -5 runs will be deducted from the team total . (even if it touches the nets and goes out)
- If the ball goes out of the ground from under the nets then only the bonus net runs will be given to the batting team .
- In case of a wicket , -5 runs will be deducted from the number of completed runs if scored on that ball . ( eg if the batsman hits a six and gets run out on the second running run then 7-5=2 runs will be added to the score )
- A Bowler can bowl a maximum of 1 over per match.
- At the instant of a delivery, there may not be more than 3 fieldsmen on the legside.
- At the time of a delivery , max 4 fielders including bowler and wicket keeper are permitted on either side of the centre line ( As shown in the diagram)
- In the event of an infringement of above mentioned field restriction rules, the umpire shall call and signal No Ball.
- Any team not present on the match day and gives a walk over to the opposite team will lose 1 point from its winning points. Also, the opposite team will be awarded the winning points along with the bonus point. (League as well as International Championship Points)
- In case of teams having same number of points after league games, the teams with better net runrate will qualify for next round.
- A bowler can bowl a maximum of 1 over per match. Minimum 8 Bowlers are to be used in each Innings. Best 8 players picked by the captain can be on the field and substitutions can be done only after consulting with the umpire. A Substitute has to bowl one Over for the injured player if he hasn’t bowled in the match.
- Match will not stop due to rain.
Note : In matter of doubts/issues/queries not covered by the tournament rules, the decision of the Organizing committee present on the ground will be final and binding upon all concerned as per the standard rule. Sportobuddy reserves the rights to all decisions pertaining to any issues/concerns raised during and after the tournament.