Anchor Super Fast Womens Rules
Anchor Super Womens Fast:
|Matches / Team||3 ( irrespective of number of participating teams)|
|Team Roster of||11 Players|
|Batting||Best 8 to Bat|
|Bowling||Best 8 to Bowl and Field ( Under Arm Bowling )|
|Time for Each Match||50 Minutes(25 Minutes/ Innings)|
|Break Between Inns||5 Minutes|
|Break Between Match||5 Minutes|
|Ball||Yellow Tennis Balls|
|Running Runs Pitch||16 yards (As Shown in the Diagram)|
|Umpire||1 On Field Umpires|
|Leg Umpire||On the Legside|
|Live Scoring||On the Sportobuddy App with Live Video|
League Rounds >> Qualifier >> Semi-Finals >> Finals
|Total Number of Matches||6 league matches between 2 groups + 3 Finals.|
|Total Overs / Innings||8|
Selection Criteria for Finals
- 1st placed teams from both group after league round play Gold Finals
- 2st placed teams from both group after league round play Silver Finals
- 3rd placed teams from both group after league round play Bronze Finals
League Match Points
|Bonus Point||1 Point|
|Bonus Point||Any team winning by the difference of 30 runs will get Bonus Point/Points|
|No Ball||2 Runs + Free Hit|
|Dead Ball||A ball is allowed to bounce twice before it reaches the batting crease. Delivery Shall be declared as a dead ball if the ball bounces for third time before it reaches the batting crease.|
|Wide Ball||2 Runs|
|Batting Pair Retires||Every Two Overs|
|Every Wicket||5 Runs to the Batting Team Score|
|Total Batsmen||Best 8 to Bat (In the Pair of 4)|
Best 8 to Bowl & Field (All Fielders have to Bowl including the Wicketkeeper) (Max 1 over/bowler)
|Anchor Over||All the Runs will be Multiplied by 2|
10 Runs to the Batting with every wicket lost
|Anchor Over||1st over of each innings (mandatory)|
|Declared Runs||There are declare runs (1,2,3,4,6,12) but to get the declare runs the player has to run a single compulsory that means you will get (1+1=2, 3+1=4, 6+1=7 ,2+1=3, 4+1=5, 12+1=13).|
Anchor Super Fast:
Net Rules : When a batsman hits the ball and the ball touches the net directly and if the fielder catches the ball directly after the ball touches the net then its NOT OUT. The first point of contact with the nets will be considered as your Bonus Runs plus the running runs. Any contact with the nets henceforth in that delivery will not be counted as Bonus Runs.
Eg. If the ball touches the 3 run zone and then touches the 4 run zone then 3 runs plus the running runs will be considered as runs scored. Any Over Throw runs will have to be taken by running between the wickets only . No bonus runs will be added if the ball hits the net behind the wicket keeper . ( As shown in diagram ).However batsmen can take runs by running between the wickets .
At a Wicket : Whenever there is a wicket the batsman has to change the ends.
12 Runs : 12 runs you get when you hit the square box which will be on the straight boundary net as specified on the ground.
Pitch Size : 16 yards
- 8 overs of each innings must be completed within 25 minutes, 5 minutes allocated for change over between each innings
- One new ball shall be used at the start of each innings.
- There is no LBW decision in this format of the game.
- Sportobuddy will be continuously be in touch with the umpires to make sure the innings are completed within 25 minutes for each innings. The decision of whether the team has caused the delay or not will be decided solely by the umpires present on the field
- In case of slow over rate the team will lose the equivalent number of overs during their batting. Umpires will take a final call on whether there was any interference by the batting team which caused the bowling team to delay their completion of 8 overs.
- Batting innings will stop on the time allotted for that innings and accordingly penalty will be applied on the respective teams. Penalty for slow over rate will be average run scored in the inning + 10 runs for every over bowled short.
- If the team bowling second similarly fails to bowl their overs in time and the allotted time of second inning has concluded, they will lose runs from their total in same fashion as mentioned above.
- A team can only play if there are minimum 8 players available on the ground. If there are less than 8 players than the opposite team will win the match by walk over and will gain points with bonus and the other team will lose one point from their tally
- For a Dead Ball / Wide / No Ball the bowler will have to bowl an extra delivery which is a valid delivery.
- A Bowler can bowl a maximum of 1 over per match.
- At the instant of a delivery, there may not be more than 3 fieldsmen on the legside.
- At the time of a delivery , max 4 fielders including bowler and wicket keeper are permitted on either side of the centre line ( As shown in the diagram)
- In the event of an infringement of above mentioned field restriction rules, the umpire shall call and signal No Ball.
- In case of teams having same number of points after league games, the teams with better net runrate will qualify for next round.
- Any team not present on the match day and gives a walk over to the opposite team will lose 1 point from its winning points. Also, the opposite team will be awarded the winning points along with the bonus point. (League as well as International Championship Points)
- A bowler can bowl a maximum of 1 over per match. Minimum 8 Bowlers are to be used in each Innings. Best 8 players picked by the captain can be on the field and substitutions can be done only after consulting with the umpire. A Substitute has to bowl one Over for the injured player if he hasn’t bowled in the match.
Note : In matter of doubts/issues/queries not covered by the tournament rules, the decision of the Organizing committee present on the ground will be final and binding upon all concerned as per the standard rule. Sportobuddy reserves the rights to all decisions pertaining to any issues/concerns raised during and after the tournament.