- Participants must be aged 29 years and above.
- Every team must have a roster of between 16-20 players.
- Teams must have a Captain, Vice Captain and Team Manager.
Only those with no prior professional cricket experience may contest (NA - Not Allowed)
|Ranji Trophy - NA||Duleep Trophy - NA|
|Irani Trophy - NA||Deodhar Trophy - NA|
|NKP Salve Trophy - NA||Vijay Hazare Trophy - NA|
|BCCI Corporate Trophy - NA||Kanga League ABCD - NA|
|Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy - NA||Times Shield ABCD - NA|
|India Premier League(IPL) - NA||Inter State T20 Championship, etc - NA|
|Kanga League (EFGH) - (gap of 5 seasons)||Times Shield (EF) - (gap of 5 seasons)|
Exceptions (For Auctions)Kanga Knockouts - Allowed
Kanga (DEFG) - Allowed
Times (DEF) - Allowed
Kanga (ABC) - Two players allowed / Team - Gap of 7 seasons (by auction)
Times (ABC) - Two players allowed / Team - Gap of 7 seasons (by auction)
- Teams with any objections to other squads will have to communicate the same 10 days prior to the commencement of the tournament.
- Player replacement is allowed only 4 times in the whole season. Only 1 player can be enrolled/replaced once before every tournament.
- The base price for all the auction players would be INR 25,000/-.
- Any player who has played even one ball/match/innings also in the NA category will not be allowed to play in this tournament.
- A player who has been part of the squad but not played any games in the NA category will not be allowed to play the tournament.
- Captains are responsible to pick the team as per player eligibility. Any player found ineligible will not be allowed to play and the team will face a penalty as per the rules.