My Father My Anchor Rules
My Father My Anchor:
|Matches / Team||Minimum 5|
|Team Roster of||18-20 Players|
|Batting||Best 12 to Bat|
|Bowling||Best 11 to Bowl and 11 to Field|
|Power Play Overs||Over No.1 to 3 and Over No.11 to 13|
|Time for Each Match||195 Minutes (45 Minutes/ per Innings)|
|Break Between Inns||5 Minutes|
|Break Between Match||15 Minutes|
|Batting||20 overs . Each inning divided into 10 overs.|
|Umpire||2 On Field Umpires|
|Live Scoring||On the Sportobuddy App with Live Video|
League Rounds >> Qualifier >> Semi-Finals >> Finals
|Total Number of Matches||68|
|Selection Criteria for Qualifiers||Top 2 teams from each group after League Rounds|
|Selection Criteria for Semi Finals||Winners of Q/F matches.|
League Match Points
|Follow – on||Follow-on can be enforced if there is difference of 70 runs in the first and second innings score.|
|Bonus Point||1 Point (Any team winning by the difference of 30 runs will get Bonus Point/Points)|
|Bonus Point||If a team wins by forcing a follow-on, they get 4 Bonus Points over and above 2 base points.
If a team wins with an Innings, they get 2 Bonus Points over and above 2 base points.
If a team wins with a difference of 50 runs, they get 1 Bonus Point over and above 2 base points.
If a team wins by 6 wickets and above than they get 1 Bonus Point over and above 2 base points.
|No Ball||1 Runs + Free Hit|
|Wide Ball||1 Runs|
|Total Batsmen||Best 12 to Bat|
|Total Bowlers||Best 11 to Bowl & 11 to Field including wicket keeper. Maximum 4 overs by any bowler. Maximum 2 overs per bowler per inning.|
|Anchor Batting Over||Over no 1 will be the Anchor Batting Over . During this over all the fielders will be inside the 30 Yard circle. Every run scored in this over will be doubled.|
|Anchor Bowling Over||Over no 11 will be the Anchor Bowling Over . During this over all the fielders will be inside the 30 Yard circle. With every wicket in this over, batting team loses 8 runs.|
- 10 overs of each innings must be completed within 45 minutes, 5 minutes allocated for change over between each innings
- One new ball shall be used at the start of first inning for each teams. Same ball to continue in the second innings of the match. In case of slow over rate the team will lose the equivalent number of overs during their batting. Umpires will take a final call on whether there was any interference by the batting team which caused the bowling team to delay their completion of 10 overs.
- A team can only play if there are minimum 9 players available on the ground. If there are less than 9 players than the opposite team will win the match by walk over and will gain points with bonus and the other team will lose one point from their tally
- The ball shall be bowled from each end alternately in overs of 6 balls.
- For a Dead Ball / Wide / No Ball the bowler will have to bowl an extra delivery which is a valid delivery.
- A Bowler can bowl a maximum of 4 overs per match i.e. 2 Overs / Innings.
- At the instant of a delivery, there may not be more than 5 fieldsmen on the legside. Not more than 2 fielders behind the popping crease on the leg side
- For the Powerplay Over No.2 to 3 and Over No .12 to 13 , only two fielders are permitted to be outside the field restriction marking at the instant of delivery.
- For the remaining overs, minimum 4 fielders must be inside the field restriction area (this does not include the wicketkeeper & bowler)
- In the event of an infringement of above mentioned field restriction rules, the umpire shall call and signal No Ball.
- In case of teams having same number of points after league games, the teams with better net runrate will qualify for next round.
- Any team not present on the match day and gives a walk over to the opposite team will lose 1 point from its winning points. Also, the opposite team will be awarded the winning points along with the bonus point.
Note : In matter of doubts/issues/queries not covered by the tournament rules, the decision of the Organizing committee present on the ground will be final and binding upon all concerned as per the standard rule.Sportobuddy reserves the rights to all decisions pertaining to any issues/concerns raised during and after the tournament.